To simplify your ferry booking, we offer various ways of payment. Either with credit card, PayPal, or by bank transfer. We accept any of these kinds of payment and as we are a PCI and GeoTrust certified company, we assure you that all transactions will be handled in accordance to the strict regulations held by the internationally recognized business council.
BY CREDIT CARD
Your data is secured by SSL-Protocol (Secure Socket Layer) when using your credit card!
Your credit card information is securely sent through SSL-Protocol (Secure Socket Layer) to the bank institution. Prior to being sent, the information is encrypted and codified and will not be decrypted before arriving at the respective bank institution. In this way, no one who is unauthorized can access your personal information. This SSL-Protocol uses a secured link between the internet browser and a secured internet server in order to send the credit card information. In addition, your data is encrypted so that no third party can view your entry. SSL-Protocol does not insure applications or documents, but only the route between the server and website. Through the usage of SSL-Protocol, the risk of the data being intercepted online is remarkably reduced.
The following credit and debit cards are accepted: MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, American Express, Diners Club International, Discover, Maestro.
You can make your payment transactions in a convenient, fast and safe way through your usual financial institution by using PayPal!
In the last step of your booking (4th booking step) do not select “Payment by credit card” but “Payment with PayPal”. You will instantly be redirected to PayPal in order to proceed with your payment in the usual way but on the PayPal page. After the transaction you will automatically be redirected to isfery.com and receive your payment confirmation note.
BY BANK TRANSFER
From now on, you can purchase your ferry ticket without using a credit card, but simply by bank transfer.
At the 4th booking step of your reservation with isFerry click on “payment by bank transfer”. A window will pop up with “information on bank transfer” where all necessary steps for the payment of your ferry ticket are explained in detail. Print this page and proceed with the payment of the full amount at your bank within 48 hours. Please, do not forget to state the booking number and the sender’s name. If you use e-banking or telephone banking the booking number and name of the sender is also compulsory. Additional banking charges that may occur must be defrayed by the customer. After the receipt of your payment we will send you a booking confirmation.
HOW TO INFORM US ABOUT YOUR BANK TRANSFER (ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED)
|Our banking account in Germany:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2244500
BANK CODE NO: 58660101
SWIFT / BIC: GENODED1BIT
IBAN: DE45 58660101 0002244500
|Our banking accounts in Luxembourg:
BGL BNP PARIBAS
SWIFT / BIC: BGLLLULL
IBAN: LU93 0030 4220 7057 0000
RAIFFEISEN BANK LUXEMBOURG
SWIFT / BIC: CCRALULL
IBAN: LU91 0099 7800 0055 7371
It is very important that you let us know immediately after making the money transfer in order to let us proceed with your reservation.
1. Visit our webpage and click on “My booking”. Enter your e-mail address (the same as the one you used for
the booking) and your booking number in the default fields.
2. Click on the field “find”.
3. Select “Bank transfer confirmation”.
4. Your reservation form will appear on screen with fields that must be completed. Enter the name of the bank you have used for the transaction and also click on our bank where the full amount has been transferred to. Enter the date of transaction.
5. Click on “send” to complete your report.
6. Your payment confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail.
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR CONFIRMATION
As soon as we confirm your payment, we will make the reservations for you. You will get your booking confirmation within 24 hours by e-mail. In case you don’t receive your confirmation within 48 hours, you can print your "Confirmation" by yourself as following:
1. Visit our webpage and click on “My booking”. Enter your e-mail address (the same as the one you used for the booking) and booking number in the default fields.
2. Click on “find”.
3. Select “Print Confirmation”.
1. In case you haven’t received your confirmation after the expiration of the 48hour period and for any reason you are not able to print your confirmation, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
2. The payment of the whole amount for your booking and the transfer confirmation should be sent to us as soon as possible in order to secure your reservations.
3. Should we not be able to carry out your reservations due to overbooking and should you not be satisfied with alternative proposals, you will receive a full refund.
4. In case our booking system does not show the option “Payment by bank transfer”, it means that the time period before your departure is too short. Payment by bank transfer can only be implemented up to 10 days before departure. In that case the payment has to be made by credit card or otherwise the date of departure must be postponed.