Embarkation & Check-In
All passengers with or without car are required to check-in. While check-in process the boarding passes are issued. The boarding passes are essential to get on board of the ship and are to be kept until disembarkation.
Passengers should present themselves at the boarding point at least two (2) hours before departure for international routes and at least one (1) hour before departure for domestic routes. After this time, the shipping company reserves the right to cancel the reservation without any fare refund.
Please note that the check-in closes forty five (45') minutes before departure for international routes and thirty (30') minutes before departure for domestic routes.
For the check-in you will need:
- The booking reference numbers and / or e-Ticket confirmation which you should have printed or noted after completing your online booking.
- Identification documents for each passenger (passports or I.D. cards)
- Registration documents for each vehicle (if included in the booking)
The company reserves the right to refuse boarding to passengers without the above necessary travel documents.
The vehicle will be embarked by the driver himself in compliance with SOLAS safety. Escorts, and passengers with no cars, will have to walk on board. Vehicles are called according to a determined order by the captain of the ship and / or his subordinates and / or persons responsible and can be placed on any deck of the ship. On the parking deck the driver will be given a receipt on which the parking deck is stated. The entrance to the parking deck is for safety reasons forbidden for the entire trip. Therefore, it is important to take everything you may need from the vehicle with you.
INFORMATION FOR VEHICLE HOLDERS
During check-in or boarding, the shipping company reserves the right to check / measure the dimensions of vehicles declared during the booking procedure. In case of discrepancies, passengers will be required to pay the difference.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CREDIT CARD HOLDERS
IsFerry.com and its employees reserve the right to carry out detailed safety checks on booking made by Credit Card upon check-in and before embarkation. In case of a fraud payment isFerry.com and its employees keep the right to refuse embarkation and also to conduct all legal claims against the user in the way.
BOOKING CANCELLATIONS BY ISFERRY
isFerry.com reserves the right to cancel* a booking:
- If passenger and travel leader information is insufficient or false (unknown or deceptive phone numbers and / or e-Mail addresses, incorrect or false names of passengers and travel leader, false or incorrect sizes / types / categories of vehicles, etc.).
- If Credit Card holder details are incorrect.
- If copies of necessary documents (passport, identity card, proof of Credit Card ownership, etc.) cannot be provided on time if requested.
* the General Terms & Conditions for a customer cancellation are applicable in this case, too.
Go back to Customer Support