Anek-Superfast Ferries Accommodation
Check here all Anek-Superfast Ferries accommodation options on board, compare cabins, seats and decks and book the choice of your convenience!
With Anek-Superfast Ferries you get the following accommodation options:
- The seats for the deck passage (economy deck) are spread on all decks of the respective Anek-Superfast Ferries ferry and can be occupied freely (you have free choice of seats). The seats in the interior of the Anek-Superfast Ferries ferry and close to the bar or cafeteria are more comfortable for they have the form of arm chairs. The outdoor seats though, for example on the Anek-Superfast Ferries pool deck, are not that comfortable and thus not suitable for longer journeys because they are just plastic chairs. Nevertheless, passengers can take advantage of the outside facilities and relish a cool drink on the Anek-Superfast Ferries sun deck while enjoying the beautiful blue sea. In the economy class passengers store their luggage in racks which are arranged in different areas of the Anek-Superfast Ferries ferry and therefore the luggage may not be near the seat.
- The reclining seats (aircraft type seats) are numbered Anek-Superfast Ferries seats and passengers with an airline seat ticket are shown to those seats. The seats are located in separate lounges on board of the Anek-Superfast Ferries ferry and the lounges are big enough to invite you for a short nap. All seats inside those Anek-Superfast Ferries lounges are similar and passengers have also the choice to store their luggage in the designated racks near their seats. The Anek-Superfast Ferries private lounges can be compared to a first class compartment in a train.
- Business class or VIP seats are located in a separate Anek-Superfast Ferries section with larger seats which are considered to be the most comfortable ones. Business class and/or VIP have their own bars and are restricted to passengers with Anek-Superfast Ferries business class tickets.
- Anek-Superfast Ferries cabins provide passengers the convenience of traveling more comfortably to the Greek islands for a slightly higher price. You can choose between Anek-Superfast Ferries 2-bed cabins and Anek-Superfast Ferries 4-bed cabins. All Anek-Superfast Ferries cabins are equipped with clean linen and towels, a separate bathroom and plenty of space to relax. Furthermore, it is possible to choose between an Anek-Superfast Ferries outside cabin (window with sea view) and an Anek-Superfast Ferries inside cabin (without window, suitable for passengers who get seasick for they are situated in a more central location of the vessel and are less susceptible to rocking). Finally, you have Anek-Superfast Ferries deluxe cabins.
Regardless of the accommodation type you have booked, all Anek-Superfast Ferries facilities at your disposal during the entire journey - including restaurants, cafes, bars and WC's on decks of all ferry ships.
Anek-Superfast Ferries Pet Policy
Passengers travelling with one or more pets can book online the following Anek-Superfast Ferries options:
- Anek-Superfast Ferries pet cabins for a surcharge of 50 Euros per passage and pet. Availability of those cabins is limited and differs heavily from vessel to vessel deployed by Anek-Superfast Ferries. Anek-Superfast Ferries pet cabins meet the same standards with regular cabins the only difference being the absence of a carpet.
- Anek-Superfast Ferries pet kennels for a surcharge of 20 Euros per passage and pet on the roofed deck of the ferry ship.
- Keep the pet in your own pet box or on a leash on the open deck during the entire Anek-Superfast Ferries passage. In that case no additional Anek-Superfast Ferries fees apply.
For those who prefer to travel with their campers on board it is possible to book the Anek-Superfast Ferries Camping on Board option.
Anek-Superfast Ferries Luggage Allowance
Anek-Superfast Ferries offer to all passengers designated luggage areas with no luggage restrictions and no surcharges.