Book online your European Seaways ferry from Italy to Greece and save up to 45%!
European Seaways is based in Athens and was founded in 1990. The shipping company operates on the Adriatic Sea between the countries Italy-Albania and Italy-Greece. In particular, the Italy-Albania connection is served through the Brindisi-Valona route and the Italy-Greece connection through the routes Brindisi-Corfu-Igoumenitsa and Brindisi-Cefalonia-Zante.
Its vessels F/B GALAXY and F/B BRIDGE can take up to 900 passengers and 280 vehicles.
The facilities inside the boats include spacious cabins with wooden furnishings, lounges with televisions self-service restaurants and play areas for the children.
European Seaways Embarkation
For the European Seaways embarkation passengers and vehicles must check-in at the port offices as follows:
- Passengers at least 1 hour and vehicles at least 2 hours prior to the European Seaways departure.
In case the above mentioned time frame is not hold, European Seaways reserve the right to cancel the reservation with 100% cancellation fees.
The European Seaways embarkation time and regulations are handled by the corresponding port authorities. Drivers must follow the instructions of the European Seaways crew at the time of embarkation and disembarkation. Occupants of the vehicles are asked to leave the vehicle before it is driven on board of the European Seaways ferry.
Book in Advance your European Seaways Tickets
Here are some of the most important reasons why you should Book in Advance your European Seaways ferry ticket:
- European Seaways is a very popular ferry operator, whose capacity tends to be booked out very fast!
- Secure the price of your tickets with European Seaways and be sure that currency fluctuations don’t affect you!
- Plan and book your European Seaways passage now and not later, thereby ensuring more holiday time!
- Balance your holiday budget by including the price of your European Seaways ticket in this month’s credit card statement.