Book your ferry from Corfu to Bari on the south eastern coast of Italy and spend a few days in the city that combines seaside charm and historical appeal!
Bari is one of the most important ports in the Adriatic sea and a city that amazes with the Mediterranean vibe and the energy of its thousand students. Bari is a living and breathing port with a rich history and a strong Greek influence as it was the home to the Illyrians (Greek colony) for centuries. The city may have been inhabited since 1500 BC and it became a busy commercial center and trading port under the Romans.
Spring is the ideal time to visit Bari. The historic old town is an atmospheric labyrinth, full of churches, picturesque old houses, narrow and uneven streets and the city’s architectural heritage still preserves traces of its past.
Book your ferry tickets in advance from the island of Corfu in Greece and depart for Bari that captures its visitors with its unspoiled charm, the beautiful seaside villages and the impressive cliffs and white beaches.
Corfu to Bari distance
The distance between Corfu and Bari is approximately 307 kilometers ( 166 nautical miles).
Corfu to Bari ferry duration
The Corfu to Bari sailing is served by a conventional ferry and tickets are available for passengers, cars, motorhomes and campers. The duration of the trip is approximately 7-8 hours and the vessel offers many accommodation options such as deck seats for passengers that would like to enjoy the seaview and the sea breeze, indoor lounges with comfortable seats, a variety of interior/ exterior cabins, suitable for single use, for couples, families and some pet friendly cabins.
Corfu to Bari ferry schedule
There is only 1 carrier serving this connection and only during the summer season (from June until mid September). The frequency of these routes varies on the demand but usually there is only 1 route per week available during June and September and more than 3 routes per week are available during July and August.
Tips for your trip to Bari
- It is advisable to book your tickets in advance, especially if you are traveling with a vehicle in order to find availability in the garage
- Visit our Corfu page in order to find information on how you can reach the port
- Arrive at the port at least 2 hours before your departure for check in and embarkation
- For more convenient sailing, we suggest you book a cabin
- Search through our online booking platform, find all the available routes, compare prices and check all the available options regarding accommodation types