Ferry from Genoa to Barcelona
A unique experience is the voyage by ferry from Genoa to Barcelona, connecting the port of North Italy with the worth visiting popular capital of Catalonia!
With no doubt the ferry trip to Barcelona, ideal from those who love crossing the Mediterranean Sea, can offer you a pleasant journey with any type of accommodation you choose. The modern ships furnished with all the facilities you may need as well as the well trained crew will make you feel safe and comfortable until you reach your destination. Book a Genoa to Barcelona ferry in advance, pack your bags and start dreaming!
Genoa to Barcelona trip schedules and duration
The Genoa to Barcelona trip duration is around 21 hours with afternoon and evening departures. Check the schedules announced in our online booking system and book your tickets early in order to find the most convenient departures available among the 2 weekly sailings.
Genoa to Barcelona ferry distance
Although the Genoa to Barcelona ferry distance is quite long, about 666 km (360 nautical miles), the modern equipment of the vessels will offer you the comfort and the facilities you need for such a trip.
Conventional ferry to Barcelona from Genoa
The ferry route to Barcelona from Genoa is operated by conventional ferries providing various cabins, numbered seats and deck spaces where you can sit and enjoy the sea breeze and sun during the morning hours. Restaurants, self service bars and shops are available on board. If you decide to travel with your vehicle, there is a garage on the ship, but do not delay to make your reservation as there may be no availability.
Additional tips for your trip
- As the trip from Genoa to Barcelona is long it is recommended to book a cabin for a more comfortable stay on board
- Check our booking engine for discounts and early booking offers (if any)
- Barcelona port is close to the city center. For details about transportation option take a look at our booking system
- Genoa port is usually crowded because serves many routes, so be there 2 hours before, departure, for check-in and embarkation especially if you travel with your car
- In our Genoa page you will find details on how to reach the ferry terminal