Τake the ferry from Salerno to Positano and enjoy a wonderful crossing to one of the most beautiful destinations on the Amalfi coast, full of magic and history!
Leaving reluctantly from Salerno with the best impressions of all that you have experienced and seen in this amazing place you will arrive at Positano, a village on the edge of a cliff, that will truly exceed all your expectations. Walk up the steps to the top, enjoy the pedestrian area with the luxury shops and hotels, drink a lemoncello or have a delicious dinner admiring the view from above.
At least once in a lifetime everyone must visit this wonderful area of the Italian South. The proximity between the coastal towns, the mild Mediterranean climate, the stunning scenery with the narrow roads and the colorful houses hanging on the cliffs, make Positano a unique place for vacation and sightseeing . Your dreamed holidays can start on a boat from Salerno to Positano and continue to the other towns and villages on the Gulf of Salerno on the Tyrrhenian Sea and the coast of Amalfi or in Italian “Costiera Amalfitana”.
If you want to have the experience, it is more than easy to book your tickets in advance for the ferry to Positano from Salerno. Our booking engine can give you all the requested information to organize your trip.
Salerno to Positano ferry schedule
Salerno to Positano ferry schedule can vary from season to season with frequent daily crossings. Before your departure check the shipping company you are traveling with as some boats start from Molo Manfredi and others from Molo Masuccio at Piazza della Concordia. A wonderful direct sea route is operated usually from April to October.
Travel time from Salerno to Positano
The travel time from Salerno to Positano is estimated to be around 1 hour depending on the shipping company and the weather conditions which may affect the sailing time. Our website can give you all the necessary information about the timetable and prices of all the sailings.
Salerno to Positano ferry distance
The Salerno to Positano ferry distance is calculated to be 15 nautical miles. Therefore, the trip is ideal even for a full day excursion.
Salerno to Positano ferry type
The Salerno to Positano ferry journey is operated by modern and fully equipped high speed catamarans and hydrofoils that can transfer you safely and comfortably to your destination.
Pets are allowed on board under conditions. Some boats have an outside deck area where you can sit and feel the sea breeze until your arrival to your destination port, situated close to the Marina Grande of Positano.
Useful tips for your trip
- Our pages dedicated to Salerno and Positano will give you more information about the places to visit and the means of transport
- It is recommended to be at the port 1 hour before departure for check-in and embarkation especially during the weekends and the peak season
- From Positano you can take the ferry to other nearby interesting places like Ischia and Capri
- Before your trip, check the luggage allowance policy of the company you are traveling to, as you may have to pay a small extra fee if you exceed the maximum weight and size
- Salerno - Positano is one of the busiest ferry routes during the summer period so book your tickets as soon as possible. You will need just a few minutes to receive your booking confirmation to your email address