Ferry from Barcelona to Porto Torres
Traveling by ferry from Barcelona to Porto Torres takes you directly from Spain to one of the most interesting towns in Sardinia known for its amazing beaches!
Deciding to depart from the bustling and unique Barcelona to Porto Torres, the Italian resort on the idyllic and wild island of Sardinia, the traveler will discover historical landmarks and archaeological sites that betray its rich and turbulent history! This small place gives the visitor the opportunity for beautiful tours and interesting activities such as cycling, walking, swimming and horse riding windsurfing and snorkeling while visiting the beautiful nearby fishing villages and the wonderful beaches will offer unique moments of relaxation!
Plan your trip to Porto Torres in advance and simply relax with some local wine and homemade pizza until you reach your destination!
Barcelona to Porto Torres ferry connections
From Barcelona to Porto Torres, the ferry connections are at least 4 - 5 per week. Usually, the earliest ferry departs at 21:30 and arrives in Sardinia around 10:00 the next day, while the latest departure is at 23:59 and arrives in Porto Torres around 12:45.
Barcelona to Porto Torres ferry time
From Barcelona to Porto Torres the average ferry time is 12 hrs to 13 hrs depending on the schedule programm and type of vessel.
Barcelona to Porto Torres ferry distance
From Barcelona to Porto Torres the ferry distance is around 307 nautical miles (570km).
Ferry types from Barcelona to Porto Torres
Only conventional ferries currently operate on the Barcelona-Porto Torres route, as the distance is long and not ideal for high-speed boats. Conventional ferries have the capacity to carry cars and take longer to travel but are definitely the most popular as the traveler enjoys fantastic sea views and above all cheaper!
Useful tips for your journey from Barcelona to Porto Torres
- The port of Barcelona tends to be very crowded during the high season, so arrange to be there 2 hours before departure for check-in and embarkation
- Visit our pages dedicated to Barcelona and Porto Torres to find useful information about the cities and how to get around
- We suggest that you to book a cabin, as the trip lasts many hours
- The port of Porto Torres is on the north coast of Sardinia, only a few minutes walk from an impressive historical center
- The journey from Barcelona to Porto Torres sells out quickly, so book your tickets early enough to get the best offer
- Stay up to date on all revised schedules, prices and offers (if any) by visiting our booking engine