Ferry from Bastia to Nice
Take a ferry from Bastia to Nice and leave the uniquely beautiful Mediterranean island for the capital of the Côte d'Azur,a world famous cosmopolitan resort.
The route from Bastia to Nice connects Corsica with France and is particularly popular with many travelers.
Bastia, besides being a city in Corsica, is also its main port and has a strong commercial activity and a central role on the island.
Every year the French city of Nice, which is also the capital of the French Riviera (Côte d'Azur), attracts hundreds of tourists as it has been a world famous cosmopolitan tourist destination for years. Many visitors to the resort choose to simply relax on one of its numerous beaches or swim in the turquoise waters of the coast. A stroll along the Promenade des Anglais, which dates back almost 200 years and borders the city's Mediterranean Sea coastline and stretches for around 6 kilometers, is a particular favorite with visitors. There are many beautiful spots along the promenade where visitors like to sit and enjoy the stunning views. The coastline of Nice is full of tourist attractions and large hotels. Within a short distance from the city of Nice there are traditional Provencal villages with a special character and many popular and attractive towns on the Côte d'Azur.
Book today your ferry tickets and have a wonderful time in France!
Bastia to Nice ferry connections and trip duration
The ferry connections are covered by only one ferry company with morning and afternoon departures and about 4 weekly departures in low season and in high season up to 6 weekly connections and the trip duration ranges from 6 hours to 12 hours depending on the ferry, whether it is a fast ferry or a conventional ferry.
Ferry distance from Bastia to Nice
The distance between Bastia and Nice is 209 km (112.85 nautical miles).
Ferry types on the Bastia-Nice route
The ferry types on the Bastia - Nice route are both conventional and high-speed ferries. All the ferries allow the transfer of cars, motorcycles and caravans equipped with all the types of accommodation such as cabins for a more comfortable journey, lounge seats, business numbered seats and deck spaces.
Useful information for your trip from Bastia to Nice
- Remember to arrive at least 1 hour before departure if you are without a vehicle or 2 hours before departure if you have a vehicle, for check in and embarkation
- Our Bastia and Nice pages include all the information regarding the means of transport and the main sites
- With regard to transporting animals, it is only necessary to bring the vaccination record of the animal and its identification document with you
- We recommend booking a cabin, especially on longer journeys, to ensure that your stay on board is more comfortable
- The journey from Bastia to Nice sells out quickly, so book your tickets in advance to get the best offer