Take a ferry from Capri to Positano and visit a well known resort with spectacular scenery, a favourite destination for intellectuals, artists and celebrities!
The island of Capri, famous for many decades mainly as a celebrity holiday destination, is full of contrasts and attracts travelers who love history with its important sights, those who enjoy nature and enjoy beautiful walks in its beautiful picturesque alleys and for the global elite with the rich and famous visitors for whom Capri is an enforced meeting point! After a wonderful stay in Capri, the traveler has the opportunity to visit the wonderful places on the Amalfi Coast, easily accessible by boat, one of which is undoubtedly Positano! The enchanting colorful Positano invites the visitor to wander through its narrow streets with old buildings with their unique architecture, to swim in its stunning beaches and to enjoy the nature of the Amalfi Coast!
Through our online search engine you can find information on updated schedules and the best prices for the ferry connection from Capri to Positano that is active from April to October and start planning your trip well in advance!
Capri to Positano ferry schedule
From Capri to Positano the ferry schedules are numerous during the day and run during the period from April to October. They begin early in the morning and end late in the afternoon! Ferries to Positano depart from the port of Marina Grande in the north of Capri.
Capri to Positano ferry time and ferry distance
From Capri to Positano ferry time varies from 30-75 minutes depending on the ferry company and the type of the vessel and the ferry distance is about 12 nautical miles (approximately 22km).
Capri to Positano ferry types
From Capri to Positano the ferry types are usually small vessels, high speed, hydrofoils and catamarans depending on the ferry company you will choose. The choice of the vessel differentiates the total duration of the trip with the shortest being 30 minutes.
Useful information and tips
- Visit our pages dedicated to Capri and Positano to learn more about ferry connections and means of transport
- Because of Capri's proximity to other popular places, take advantage and organize a day cruise to Amalfi Coast, Sorrento, Salerno, Ischia and Palermo
- Because both Capri and Positano are very popular places they are filled with tourists especially during the summer months. Therefore, we would recommend having a travel plan for what you will do when you arrive so that you can avoid long waits for tickets
- Check our booking system to take advantage of discounts reaching up to 50% on the following passenger categories: Children, Infants and passengers over 60 years old
- Book your ferry tickets from Capri to Positano in advance and have a great holiday in the famous Amalfi Coast