Embark on a ferry from Civitavecchia to Sardinia and enjoy a comfortable sailing to one of the most charming Italian islands on the Mediterranean Sea!
Sardinia is the second largest island located in the middle of the Mediterranean and the third largest region of Italy. The island is a really popular tourist destination, especially during summer, as it has an exotic yet natural beauty with multicultural elements and it uniquely combines a modern lifestyle with a traditional one. Either you spend your time in the famous resort of Costa Smeralda or Gallura with the stunning crystal clear blue waters or in Olbia or Cagliari, the beautiful romantic getaways that have rich histories, one thing is certain. Sardinia will amaze you with its picturesque, unspoilt beauty, the unique archaeological heritage and the hospitality of its people.
The Civitavecchia Sardinia crossing will give you the chance to explore and discover the charming Italian island and enjoy a few days under the Mediterranean sun. So book your ferry tickets in advance and start planning your holidays!
Ferry schedules from Civitavecchia to Sardinia
All the available ferry routes from Civitavecchia to Sardinia can bring you closer to your destination. The connection is active all year round offering more than 10 departures per week as Sardinia is a really popular destination. Each and every ferry has many amenities on board such as bars, restaurants and many accommodation options according to the needs of each passenger. You will find everything you need so that you plan your holidays in the best possible way taking advantage of all the possible offers and discounts applied.
A list of the most popular crossings:
- Civitavecchia to Cagliari ferry
- Civitavecchia to Arbatax ferry
- Civitavecchia to Olbia ferry
- Civitavecchia to Golfo Aranci ferry
- Civitavecchia to Porto Torres ferry
- Civitavecchia to Santa Teresa Gallura ferry
Distance between Civitavecchia and Sardinia
The distance between the port of Civitavecchia and Sardinia is approximately 320 km (197 miles).
Civitavecchia and Sardinia ferry time
The sailing time from Civitavecchia to Sardinia varies in terms of frequency and duration as it depends on the port of arrival, the seasonality and ferry type. For more accurate results, check our updated booking platform and you will find plenty of day or night departures that last from 8 to 13 hours.
Useful information and tips
- Through our online booking system, you can compare prices and choose which departure is the best option for you
- Arrive at the port at least 1 hour before your departure for check in and embarkation.
- It is advisable to book your tickets in advance, especially if you want to visit Sardinia during the summer period
- In our Civitavecchia and Sardinia pages, you get the opportunity to check all available transportation options