Board on the ferry from Igoumenitsa to Venice and travel from the second busiest passenger port in Greece to one of the most romantic cities in the world!
For many people the port city of Igoumenitsa is the first or the last stop in Greece. Located in the northwest corner of the country almost at the border with Albania, it is an important harbor for trucks transporting goods to and from Europe as well as tourists. There are ferries between Igoumenitsa and the Italian ports as well as to the Greek Islands of Corfu and Paxi. Connected to the rest of Greece by the new system of major highways known as the Egnatia Motorway.
The Port of Venice (Italian: Porto di Venezia) is a port serving Venice, in northeastern Italy. It is the eighth busiest commercial port in Italy and is one of the most important in the Mediterranean in terms of the cruise sector, as a major hub for cruise ships. It is one of the most important Italian ports and is included in the list of the top European ports located at the strategic hubs of the European networks.
Depart for one of the most busy ports in Italy and book your ferry tickets in advance as this destination is in high demand especially during the summer months!
Ferry distance from Igoumenitsa to Venice
The ferry distance between Igoumenitsa to Venice is 925 km.
Ferry time from Igoumenitsa to Venice
The ferry time of the trip from Igoumenitsa to Venice is approximately 25 hrs 30 min.
Types of vessels from Igoumenitsa to Venice
The types of vessels that make this crossing are large, well-equipped conventional ships that allow transfer of vehicles. Although the journey is long, you will certainly enjoy it thanks to the onboard amenities and services.
Ferry schedules from Igoumenitsa to Venice
Both the transfer and the return from Igoumenitsa to Venice is easy, as the ferries run the route all year round. During the high season (June - September) there are 2 sailings every week between Venice and Igoumenitsa. During the low season (October - May) there is only 1 weekly itinerary.
Helpful information from Igoumenitsa to Venice ferry trip
- The Igoumenitsa to Venice ferry route provides early booking discounts and special offers, so we recommend you to visit our booking engine to find the best option for your budget
- We suggest you to be at least 2 hours prior to the departure at the port especially if you are traveling with a vehicle
- For a relaxed and comfortable overnight journey we recommend you to book a cabin through our booking system easy and simple
- For more information on how to have access to Igoumenitsa or Venice port, visit our dedicated pages respectively
- By using local ferries from the port of Igoumenitsa, you can cross over to Corfu, Paxoi, Kefalonia and to the other Ionian islands