Ferry from Igoumenitsa to Bari
Take a chance to travel by ferry from Igoumenitsa to Bari with the luxurious boats that cross the Adriatic sea and enjoy every moment of an unforgettable trip!
The Igoumenitsa ferry to Italy with destination the port of Bari, offers a wide range of accommodations to select and ensures a comfortable and safe stay on board. A great number of tourists from all over the world arrive at the port of Igoumenitsa with final destination Bari, the capital of Puglia which is considered as Europe's gateway to the Balkans and Eastern Mediterranean.
Igoumenitsa to Bari ferry distance
The Igoumenitsa to Bari ferry distance is approximately 444 km (240 nautical miles).
Igoumenitsa to Bari journey duration
The Igoumenitsa to Bari journey duration is around 10 hours which will be pleasantly spent from the first moment of boarding.
Conventional ferry from Igoumenitsa to Bari
The trip with a conventional ferry from Igoumenitsa to Bari is the easiest way to visit southern Italy, especially if you travel with your car or caravan. Either you book a cabin or a deck seat, you can take advantage of all the facilities available. Restaurants and bars, lounges and open decks, all provide high levels of comfort on board.
Igoumenitsa to Bari ferry timetable
The ferry timetable from Igoumenitsa to Bari changes according to seasonality with more sailings during summer months, usually 2 per day. In order to check all the sailing options have in real-time, a quick look in the isFerry booking system and you will find the route that matches your preferences.
Helpful recommendations for your trip
- The port of Bari, is situated close to the city’s historic center. Please check our Bari page for transportation options
- Be aware to be at the port 2 hours before departure for check-in and embarkation
- Check regularly our booking engine for the updated timetables and seasonal offers
- Book your tickets in advance by visiting our reservation system and take advantage of the early booking offer, when applicable
- The ferry tickets for the Italy-Greece routes sell out fast as well as the cabins and garage spaces are running out early, so think of the possibility of making your reservation as soon as possible
- Our page dedicated to Igoumenitsa gives you detailed information about the way you can reach the port