Ferry from Santorini to Mykonos
One of the most desirable sailings in the Greek Islands for an ideal summer vacation is the route by ferry from Santorini to Mykonos, famous all over the world!
Santorini and Mykonos are the dream destinations of every tourist visiting Greece and the most convenient and enjoyable way to travel is by a conventional or a high-speed ferry. The choice is up to every passenger, as there is a variety of schedules, prices and accommodation options. Boats from Santorini to Mykonos offer the opportunity to explore the romantic Santorini, and with a short transfer, you have the chance to participate in the cosmopolitan life of Mykonos.
Santorini to Mykonos ferry time
The Santorini to Mykonos ferry time is determined by the type of vessel, the possible intermediate stops and the program of the shipping operator. The travelling time lasts between 2 and 4 hours, so if you book your tickets earlier you can organize your program accordingly.
Santorini to Mykonos distance
The distance from Santorini to Mykonos is 116km or else, 64 nautical miles.
Best ferry from Santorini to Mykonos
Fast ferries (high-speeds) or conventional vessels offer a very pleasant and comfortable journey providing all the services on board so passengers reach their destination as relaxed as possible. If you are wondering which is the best ferry from Santorini to Mykonos check our booking engine with all the itineraries and book in advance the one that fits your daily schedule.
Frequency of itineraries to Mykonos from Santorini
The frequency of itineraries from Mykonos to Santorini is based mainly on seasonality. During winter months there are fewer sailings but, as the spring and summer periods advance, more routes are available, reaching even 7 connections per day.
Suggestions to facilitate your trip & holidays
- Take advantage of the variety of the daily sailings to arrange a Santorini to Mykonos day trip
- Be in time for check-in and embarkation, as Santorini port could be very crowded during summer months
- Getting from Santorini to Mykonos is a very popular route so do not neglect to make your booking in advance in order to avoid missing the best choice
- The ferries from Santorini to Mykonos depart from Santorini’s port, Athinios, and most of them approach the New port Tourlos in Mykonos
- Receive more information for your Mykonos and Santorini holidays by visiting their dedicated pages
- New Port
- Tourlos, 846 00 Mykonos, Greece
- Tel.: +30 228 902 8933
- GPS: 37.466132, 25.322824