Take the ferry from Brindisi to Patras and enjoy an enjoyable journey from the Italian Port of the Adriatic Sea to the Greek mainland and the Ionian islands!
Brindisi, is a natural port with a great historical, cultural and commercial significance due to its strategic position that favored the development of cooperation between Italy and the countries of the Balkan Peninsula and Turkey. Today, Brindisi is one of the most important cities in the Apulia Region, an interesting tourist destination not only for the archeological sites but also for the close to town beaches and villages of the area.
The Patras port is the gateway of Greece to Europe and the second largest port in the region of Peloponnese. If you happen to be in Patras for some days you can visit the main sights of the city like the Archaeological Museum, the Roman Odeon and Amphitheater, the Medieval Castle and the cathedral of Saint Andrew. However, Patras is a well organized modern city with attractive restaurants and bars, lively squares and a lot of beaches of the Ionian Sea at a close distance. The Port of Patras is close to the city center so you can move easily but in any case it has a well organized transport network that passengers can easily use.
Your summer vacation can be exciting if you decide to experience the ferry journey from Brindisi to Patras with the best prices and the seasonal early booking offer.
Brindisi to Patras ferry schedule
The Brindisi to Patras ferry schedule can vary according to seasonality. Our real-time booking system can inform you about the latest schedules and type of accommodation available. Usually during high season there are 1 or 2 weekly overnight ferry routes so in order to plan your trip and secure your tickets it is advisable to make a reservation in advance.
Brindisi to Patras ferry time and distance
The Brindisi to Patras ferry time is 17 hours and the distance between the two ports is 293 nautical miles (around 542km).
Conventional ferry from Brindisi to Patras
The trip with a conventional ferry from Brindisi to Patras is definitely the most popular and the most relaxing one. During the crossing passengers can have the opportunity to enjoy the sea and sun on the outside bars and decks or to stay in the inside lounges and restaurants of the ship. Ferries usually depart from Porto Medio, from Costa Morena terminal and arrive at the New Port of Patras (South Port)
Useful information about your trip from Brindisi to Patras
- Ιt is highly recommended to be at the port 2 hours before departure for check-in and embarkation, especially if you are travelling with your vehicle
- Visit our Brindisi page and find useful tips for ground services and public transport options to the port
- In order to get advantage of the best discounts and offers, make your booking in advance by using our real-time booking engine
- From Patras port you can take the ferry to visit Kefalonia and Ithaca islands
- At the port of Patras, there are parking places but in high season it may be difficult to find empty spaces so be at the port early enough to have time to park your vehicle