Organize your trip by ferry from Igoumenitsa to Brindisi and be informed about all the necessary details that will make your journey to Italy a real pleasure!
Regular car and passenger ferries depart from the new port of Igoumenitsa with final destination the ferry port of Brindisi that serves every year thousands of tourists who travel from Greece to Italy. The route is the ideal option for passengers who travel with their car or camper from the western mainland of Greece to Italy's east coast, providing all the facilities and services needed.
Igoumenitsa to Brindisi ferry duration
The Igoumenitsa to Brindisi ferry duration is approximately 9 hours , depending on the type of vessel. Board on a fully equipped ferry with your family and friends and after a wonderful trip you will be fresh and relaxed at your destination.
Igoumenitsa to Brindisi distance
The Igoumenitsa to Brindisi distance is 169 nautical miles (around 313km).
Conventional ferry from Igoumenitsa to Brindisi
The crossing of the Adriatic Sea with a conventional ferry from Igoumenitsa to Brindisi can be a pleasant part of your vacation to Italy if you take advantage of all the amenities and services the boats offer. The restaurants and bars, the lounges, the pool in the open deck, the camping on board are some of the benefits you can enjoy.
Igoumenitsa to Brindisi ferry schedule
The Igoumenitsa to Brindisi ferry schedule includes day and evening sailings depending on the shipping company's schedule and seasonality. Being a popular route, ferries sail daily all over the year. Especially during the summer period up to 3 routes are available. Before planning your trip have a look to our updated reservation system for the latest schedules, prices and availability
Useful information for your journey
- Do not neglect to book your tickets in advance as Igoumenitsa to Brindisi route is very popular and sells out quickly.
- Visit our Igoumenitsa and Brindisi pages for detailed information about the transportation options regarding both ports
- If you travel with the night sailing it is recommended to book a cabin or a numbered air-type seat for a more comfortable journey
- Check our booking engine for possible seasonal offers like the early booking discount and get the best deal
- The check-in and embarkation procedure usually takes place two hours before departure