Plan a trip by ferry from Italy to Corfu and savor an experience on the island of the Phaeacians with Venetian finesse, a unique and unforgettable destination!
There seems to be a mysterious connection between Italy and the beautiful town of Corfu as its architecture has many Italian elements due to the successive dominations and the influence of the Venetians and a walk through a cluster of narrow cobbled streets with stairs and vaulted passages, the so-called "cantounias", will make you feel as if you have travelled to Genoa or Naples.The approach to Corfu is from all the ports of Italy, Brindisi, Bari, Venice and seasonally from Ancona.
Book your tickets in advance by visiting our booking engine and get confirmation of the accommodation and program that best suits your needs.
Italy to Corfu ferry distance
The ferry distance from Italy to Corfu depends on the port of departure.
From Brindisi to Corfu the ferry distance is 109 nautical miles while from Bari to Corfu the distance is 165 nautical miles. From the ports of central and northern Italy the distance is greater and so the ferry distance between Ancona and Corfu is 374 nautical miles and from Venice 483 nautical miles.
Italy to Corfu ferry time
The ferry time from Italy to Corfu varies depending on the port of departure, whether it is from a southern, central or northern port of Italy. Thus, from the southernmost port of Bari, the journey takes from 8 to 10 hours while from the northernmost port of Venice the journey takes 24 hours and 45 minutes. Take a quick view in our reservation system and you will be informed of all the available crossings and timetables in real-time.
Ferry schedules from Italy to Corfu
The ferry schedules from Italy to Corfu are frequent during the week and their frequency increases during the peak months.
- Brindisi to Corfu: is served by two shipping companies which carry out 7 trips per week with typically afternoon and evening departures and crossing times ranging between 6 hr 30 min and 8 hr 30 min.
- Bari to Corfu: is currently operated by 2 ferry companies with 5 crossings per week with a sailing duration from 8 to 10 hours
- Venice to Corfu: is operated by 2 ferry shipping companies with 3 crossings per week and with a sailing duration from 25h & 45min to 27h & 30min
- Ancona to Corfu: during high season (June – September) there are 7 scheduled ferry crossings between Corfu and Ancona per week while during low season (October – May) there is only 1 ferry crossing per week and the trip duration is between 14h – 15h
Useful tips for your trip from Italy to Corfu
- Make sure you are at the port 2 hours before departure for check-in and embarkation, especially during the peak season, as the Italian ports are very crowded
- Visit our pages concerning Italy and Corfu for more information about the means of transport you can use upon arrival
- On the longer routes you may need to book a cabin for a more comfortable journey