Organize your trip by ferry from Kavala to Limnos, get on board and in a few hours you will arrive at one of the most beautiful islands of the North Aegean sea!
Tourists who choose the Greek island of Limnos to spend their holidays know that it is a unique destination for a tranquil stay far from the noisy places and close to nature. The port of Kavala, the principal harbor of eastern Macedonia, is easily approached by travelers from the northern part of Greece with regular ferry routes to the islands of the Northeast Aegean Sea and the Cyclades. Our portal can provide you all the real-time information regarding schedules, duration and prices you need to plan your journey.
Kavala to Limnos journey duration
The Kavala to Limnos journey duration varies depending on the type of vessel but it is estimated to be between 3 to 4,50 hours.
Distance from Kavala to Limnos
The distance from Kavala to Limnos main port of Mirina is about 128 km equals 69 nautical miles.
Conventional or High Speed Ferry from Kavala to Limnos?
The Kavala to Limnos ferry route is mainly operated by conventional ferries all year round. In high season high speed ferries may be added making the trip faster with a higher ticket price. If you are traveling by car or camper-caravan, the conventional boat is the option for you where you can enjoy a wonderful voyage either on the inside areas of the vessel or outside on the open air deck. Choose the accommodation you prefer and enjoy the crossing!
Kavala to Limnos ferry timetable
With a short visit to our booking engine you can be informed about all the itineraries announced by the shipping companies and about the ferry timetable that is valid for the route from Kavala to Lemnos. With a very simple process you can book your tickets in advance securing your options avoiding any possible hussle at the port.
Tips of your trip from Kavala to Limnos
- If you have some spare time in Kavala it is worth visiting the city's historical sights. Visit our Kavala page for more information.
- The airport of Kavala is located 30 km from the port of Kavala
- You can find useful information about the volcanic island of Limnos in its dedicated page
- Having your booking reference number in your hands check-in and embarkation process will be fast and easy
- Have in mind to be at the port 90 minutes before departure if you travel with your vehicle as, during summer season, the port of Kavala may be crowded