Ferry from Mykonos to Paros
By booking the ferry from Mykonos to Paros, you are departing from one of the most visited Cycladic islands to another exciting destination of the Aegean Sea!
Daily ferries, mostly high-speed, connect the two islands with a quick and comfortable trip, starting from the New Port of Tourlos in Mykonos with arrival to the port of Paros located close to the town center. Leaving the vivid nightlife of Mykonos in a short time you will meet an island suitable for family vacation but also for entertainment and day trips to different beaches.
Mykonos Paros ferry duration
The Mykonos Paros ferry duration depends on the type of vessel and the intermediate stopovers to other Cycladic Islands. Also the weather conditions may cause delays or changes of time. Both conventional ferries and speedboats operate the route and the trip can last from 45 minutes to 1.5 hours.
High-speed or conventional ferry from Mykonos to Paros?
The choice for a trip with high-speed or conventional ferry from Mykonos to Paros depends on the availability of schedules, the time of travel and the budget of every passenger. With the fast boats you can reach your destination rapidly but have in mind that bad weather conditions may cause delays or changes.
Mykonos to Paros ferry schedules
Several options of direct itineraries are available to book through our reservation system which provides updated information about the ferries time, the current prices and offers as well as the accommodation options. Depending on seasonality Mykonos to Paros ferry schedules can vary but during the summer months direct sailings operated are 3 to 6 daily. The winter program is less flexible and the best way to approach Paros from Mykonos is through Syros island.
Useful tips for your trip
- Check our online booking engine for the best deal and book in advance your Mykonos to Paros tickets
- Visit our Mykonos and Paros pages for detailed information about your transportation options towards and from the ports
- Avoid the last minute ticket issuance, as the trip from Mykonos to Paros is very popular and often can be fully booked
- If you travel with your car have in mind to be at the port at least one hour before departure for check-in and embarkation
- New Port
- Tourlos, 846 00 Mykonos, Greece
- Tel.: +30 228 902 8933
- GPS: 37.466132, 25.322824