Ferry from Bari to Igoumenitsa
Plan your trip by ferry from Bari to Igoumenitsa, the southern port of Italy, one of the most important on the Adriatic Sea with easy and fast access to Greece.
The port of Bari is located off the Adriatic coast in the Puglia region and is one of the busiest ports in southern Italy.There are many connections with ports in Greece and especially with the port of Igoumenitsa.
The port of Igoumenitsa is the largest port in Western Greece, welcoming around 1.5 million passengers per year and of particular strategic importance as it connects both mainland and Northern Greece as well as the islands of the Northern Ionian Sea, such as Corfu and many other popular islands!
Plan and book your journey in advance, since it is a very popular route and tickets run out rapidly!
Ferry distance from Bari to Igoumenitsa
The distance between the port of Bari and the port of Igoumenitsa is approximately 240 nautical miles (i.e. 444 km).
Bari to Igoumenitsa ferry time
For the route from Bari to Igoumenitsa the ferry time is between 10 to 11 hours and 30 minutes depending on the type of vessel and the schedules of each carrier.
Types of vessels from Bari to Igoumenitsa
The vessels operating the Bari - Igoumenitsa route are modern vessels that carry passengers and vehicles, have many facilities and the possibility to choose both cabin and more economical solutions, such as the airtype seat.
Ferry schedules from Bari to Igoumenitsa
The ferry schedules from Bari to Igoumenitsa are daily throughout the year with at least 1 connection during the low season while during the summer months, there can be up to 3 ferries per day that serve this connection. The earliest departure from Bari is around 10.00 and the last departure is between 19.00 and midnight, depending on the season and the ferry company.
Tips for your trip from Bari to Igoumenitsa
- Do not delay your booking to ensure the best price
- We suggest you to be at least 2 hours prior to the departure, especially if you are traveling with a vehicle
- For a relaxed and comfortable overnight journey, we recommend you to book a cabin through our booking system easy and simple
- For more information on how to access Bari or Igoumenitsa ports, visit our dedicated pages respectively
- By using local ferries from the port of Igoumenitsa, you can cross over to Corfu, Paxi, Kefalonia and to other Ionian islands