Ferry from Brindisi to Igoumenitsa
Board on the luxurious conventional ferry from Brindisi to Igoumenitsa in Greece and experience a unique journey where the Adriatic and Ionian Seas meet!
There are all year-round ferries from Brindisi to Igoumenitsa which carry thousands of passengers who wish to visit the beauties of Greece. From Igoumenitsa, there are frequent connections with the magnificent islands of the Ionian Sea. For those who prefer a totally different aura, traveling to Athens and from there, to the cosmopolitan Aegean Islands, is another alternative. The big conventional ferries occur daily while in summer, more crossings are added.
Brindisi to Igoumenitsa ferry time
The Brindisi to Igoumenitsa ferry time can varies depending on the vessel type. The average duration of the journey is around 9 hours.
Distance from Brindisi to Igoumenitsa
The distance from Brindisi to Igoumenitsa is 313 kilometers (169 nautical miles).
Conventional ferry from Brindisi to Igoumenitsa
The journey with the conventional ferry from Brindisi to Igoumenitsa is a unique experience, not only for the reason that you can enjoy the sea and the views from the open deck, but also for its facilities and amenities. Pools, bars, lounge and entertainment areas while also luxurious cabins and the camping all-inclusive option are some of its benefits.
Brindisi to Igoumenitsa ferry schedule
The ferry schedule from Brindisi to Igoumenitsa applies all year long with daily ferries which increase in summer period to a maximum of 3 ferries per day. The sailing times vary, starting from early in the morning to late at night.
Helpful information for your journey
- The port of Brindisi is situated close to the city center. Please, check our dedicated Brindisi page for transportation options
- If you are carrying your vehicle along, please make sure to arrive at Brindisi port 2 hours prior to your departure for the check-in and embarkation procedure
- Have in mind that tickets for the Italy - Greece routes sell out fast while also cabins and garage spaces exhaust early, so examine the possibility to book your ferry tickets in advance
- Take a look in our Igoumenitsa page for relative information about the city’s transportation network and more
- Igoumenitsa is a starting point for trips to the Ionian Islands