Ferry from Kyllini to Zakynthos
Start traveling with the ferry from Kyllini to Zakynthos (Zante) after getting information about the ferries and their schedules and enjoy a wonderful holiday!
Multiple daily ferries are running routes between Kyllini port and the port in the main town of Zakynthos or else known, Zante. Currently, there is no big variety of vessels but the trip is short and pleasant. Kyllini can easily be reached by any major city in Greece with the public transportation means. Moreover, Zakynthos is an ideal outset for exploring the 7 Ionian Islands since it is the southernmost.
Kyllini to Zakynthos distance
The Kyllini to Zakynthos distance and more specifically, from the port of Kyllini to Zakynthos port in the main town, is around 55 kilometers (30 nautical miles).
Ferry duration Kyllini Zakynthos
Due to the fact that there are no intermediate stops and there is only one type of vessel operating, the ferry duration from Kyllini to Zakynthos is approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes with a regular ferry.
Regular ferry boat from Kyllini to Zakynthos
Currently, there are only regular ferries occuring or else, conventional ones, which are providing garages and open decks with snack bars, fact that makes the crossings way more pleasant and comfortable.
Zakynthos Kyllini ferry schedule
In low season, there are at least two ferries per day operating the route. In summer period though, the Zakynthos Kyllini ferry schedule gets denser, with a minimum of 5 connections per day.
- There are public transportation services from Athens and Patras to the port of Kyllini. In our Athens and Patras page, you will be able to find all the relative information
- Make sure you show up at the port at least 1 hour prior to your departure for check-in and embarkation
- We recommend that you book your ferry tickets in advance, especially if you are carrying your vehicle
- Please, check our Zakynthos page in order to get information about transportation options on the island
- Zakynthos is a good start for island-hopping to the rest of the Ionian Islands