Ferry from Bari to Durres
A great experience for every passenger is the crossing of Adriatic Sea by ferry from Bari to Durres, a populous city, being the biggest sea port in Albania!
Starting from the port of Bari in Italy, lying in the Adriatic coast, you will enjoy a wonderful journey with the comfortable conventional ferries, operating several crossings per week. A lot of tourists prefer to travel to both cities as they are worth visiting for sightseeing and summer vacation at the same time. Durres, one of the oldest cities in Albania, nowadays has become a very important port town for tourism and trade. Our reliable and easy-to-use online booking engine will provide you with all the latest information regarding your trip.
Bari to Durres ferry time
The Bari to Durres ferry time is estimated to be between 10 and 11 hours usually with overnight sailings, so it is advisable to book your tickets in advance in order to avoid missing the accommodation type you prefer.
Bari to Durres ferry distance
Bari to Durres ferry schedule
The crossings from the southeast coast of Italy to the port of Durres are operated all over the year with at least 2 car and passenger ferries daily itineraries. The Bari to Durres ferry schedule announced by the shipping companies is available in our reservation system including all the details regarding accommodation type, prices, possible discounts and offers.
Useful information and recommendations
- All car-passenger ferries depart from the New Port of Bari easily reached from Naples or Rome with a 3 to 4 hours driving
- It is recommended to book a cabin for a more comfortable night crossing
- Visit our pages dedicated to Bari and Durres and organize your trip in advance
- Be at the port of Bari at least 2 hours before departure for the check-in and embarkation procedure
- Buying in advance your ferry tickets gives you the advantage of more departure options and the benefit of an early booking offer or a seasonal discount (if any)