Cyclades Fast Ferries
Book online your Cyclades Fast Ferries tickets and begin your memorable journeys when traveling to the Greek islands Andros, Tinos, Paros, Mykonos and Naxos!
The shipping company has been continuously developing since 1989 and upgrading its fleet with new technologies. The carrier is characterized by the impressive development of their knowledge about public transport regarding passengers and all types of vehicles and trailers, as well as cargo and always offer safe, fast, comfortable and reliable voyages.
Cyclades Fast Lines
Cyclades Fast Lines comply and meet the latest specifications in terms of security and environmental protection. The fleet is composed of three conventional vessels, THEOLOGOS P., AIKATERINI P., and F. F. ANDROS and connects the Rafina port with Tinos, Mykonos, Paros, Naxos and Andros in the Aegean Sea on an everyday basis. There is also one more high-speed ferry except the three conventional, named THUNDER and joined the armada lately.
Cyclades Fast Ferries provide for the passengers modern ships fully equipped and a professional crew ready to serve and fulfill every need. During your voyage, you can enjoy the respective ship’s accommodation and facilities while the staff will be at your service.
With Cyclades Fast Ferries it is guaranteed that you will have a pleasant journey crossing the beautiful and all blue Aegean Sea!
Embarkation & Check-in
For the embarkation and check-in passengers and vehicles must reach the port offices as follows:
- Passengers at least 1 hour and vehicles at least 2 hours prior to the departure.
- Note that if the time frame mentioned is not held, the company reserves the right to cancel the reservation with 100% cancellation fees (withholds the entire amount).
- The corresponding port authorities manage the regulations and embarkation time
- Drivers and riders are obligated to follow the instructions of the crew members during the time of embarkation and disembarkation
- All passengers of the vehicles except for the drivers are asked to leave the vehicle before it is driven inside the ferry’s parking lot
On our page embarkation and check-in you may find all the relative information.
Here you can check all the accommodation options and book the most convenient choice.
- These seats are spread on all decks of the ferry and they are free to choose
- The interior seats are more comfortable for they are similar to armchairs
- The outdoor seats though, like those on the pool deck, are not that cozy and thus not the best choice for longer journeys. However, the outside facilities are very enjoyable since you can have a view over the sea while having a cool refreshment
- No luggage is allowed to be stored in the economy seat except for small bags. They are stored in a different area of the vessel and are picked up after landing
Air Type Seats
- The aircraft type seats are numbered seats and are accessible to passengers with an airline seat ticket
- The seats are located in separate, big lounges on board of the ferry, comfortable enough for taking a nap
- Passengers have the choice to store their luggage in the designated shelves near their seats
- The lounges are comparable to a first-class chamber in a train
- VIP seats or business class are located in a separate section of the ship. These seats are larger and are the most comfortable ones
- Business class passengers have their own bars and no other passenger without a VIP ticket can use the facilities
- Cabins grant passengers the opportunity of traveling more comfortably for a slightly higher cost.
- Anek Lines cabins are either 2-bed cabins or 4-bed cabins
- All cabins come with clean linen and towels and a private bathroom
- There are two types of cabins, those with windows viewing the sea and those which are on the inside, suitable for people who get easily seasick
- Finally, you can also book a deluxe cabin
Regardless of the accommodation and amenities you have booked, all facilities are at your disposal during the voyage (restaurants, cafes, bars and WC's)
Passengers who wish to travel along with their pets are able to book one of the following options:
- Pet cabins. You can book a Golden Star pet cabin with a cost of an extra 50 Euros per passage and pet. It is advised to book them early though since their availability is limited and also their number differs from ship to ship. Furthermore, these cabins are just like normal cabins just without having a carpet
- Pet kennels with adding 20 more Euros to the price of your ticket per passage and pet on the roofed deck
- Pet without our services which means that you can keep your pet in its pet box or on a leash on the open deck without any extra charge
Please, check our pets on board page for more details.
Designated luggage areas with no luggage restrictions and no surcharges are provided to every passenger on the ship.
Please visit our FAQ pages for further information.