Book online your ferry with Minoan Lines from Italy to Greece and Athens/Piraeus to Crete and save up to 45%!
Minoan Lines has been a leading Greek maritime company for 43 years (since 1972), featuring an ultra-modern Fleet. Minoan Ferries is characterized by its guaranteed quality, exemplary safety policy, developmental dynamism and their respect for the environment (controlled by MARPOL). The advanced equipment of the ships and the reliable, motivated and service-oriented crews make up Minoan Lines’ professional profile. Not only on domestic trips but on Minoan Lines Trieste and Minoan Lines Ancona ferries, too the passengers are offered a very high standard regarding Accommodation and passage.
Minoan Lines Ferry Ports
Minoan Lines offer connections between the Greek and Italian ferry ports and between Piraeus/Athens and the Greek island of Crete. Please check the Minoan Lines Schedules & Prices page for detailed information on this!
Minoan Lines also offers for the Italy-Greece-Italy ferry routes the Camping all Inclusive option!
Minoan Lines Embarkation
For the Minoan Lines embarkation passengers and vehicles must check-in at the port offices as follows:
- Passengers at least 1 hour and vehicles at least 2 hours prior to the Minoan Lines departure.
In case the above mentioned time frame is not hold, Minoan Lines reserve the right to cancel the reservation with 100% cancellation fees.
The Minoan Lines embarkation time and regulations are handled by the corresponding port authorities. Drivers must follow the instructions of the Minoan Lines crew at the time of embarkation and disembarkation. Occupants of the vehicles are asked to leave the vehicle before it is driven on board of the Minoan Lines ferry.
Book in Advance your Minoan Lines Tickets
Here are some of the most important reasons why you should Book in Advance your Minoan Lines ferry ticket:
- Minoan Lines is a very popular ferry operator, whose capacity tends to be booked out very fast!
- Secure the price of your tickets with Minoan Lines and be sure that currency fluctuations don’t affect you!
- Plan and book your Minoan Lines passage now and not later, thereby ensuring more holiday time!
- Balance your holiday budget by including the price of your Minoan Lines ticket in this month’s credit card statement.