Blue Star Ferries
Book online your Blue Star Ferries tickets, enjoy a high-quality experience while traveling across the Aegean and Adriatic Sea and benefit by saving up to 20%!
The carrier has become an “icon” in the greek marine area and with its fleet it carries thousands of passengers every year. The vessels are characterized by their high-quality service, safety and environmental awareness. The company policy has the purpose of ensuring the continual alignment of the passengers’ satisfaction and environmental protection. Both the management company and their ships are certified by International Quality Systems according to the ISO 14001, ISO 9001:2000 model, as well as ISM and MARPOL.
In 2002 the ships Blue Star 1, Blue Star 2, Blue Star Ithaki and Blue Horizon successfully passed the examination of the American certification body ABS Quality Evaluations by the International consortium American Bureau of Shipping. In 2003 the vessels Blue Star Paros and Blue Star Naxos were added. Moreover, the vessels offer passengers high-quality accommodation and amenities on board in order to make the journeys as pleasant as possible.
Blue Star routes connect the ports of the Greek mainland with those on the islands fast, reliable and courteously. The timetables include the ports of Piraeus, Rafina, Crete, Syros, Tinos, Mykonos, Paros, Naxos, Amorgos, Astypalea, Chios, Mytilene, Lesvos, Leros, Kalymnos, Kos, Rhodes, Patmos, Nisyros, Symi and Kastelorizo.
Blue Star Ferries Reservation
Here are some of the most important reasons why you should make your Blue Star ferries reservation in advance:
- Considering the fact that it is a well-known ferry company, its ticket capacity tends to run out expeditiously
- It is very likely to find no free space if you purchase your tickets locally
- Book in advance so as no currency changes affect you
- By using Blue Star Ferries booking early, you will have more time to enjoy your holiday
- Calculate and balance your vacation budget by including the price of your ticket in the current month's credit card statement
For more information, please check our Blue star Ferries book in advance page.
Blue Star Ferries Vodafone
With the Blue Star Ferries vodafone network or Blue Star Ferries seasmiles card you are able to save money from your tickets’ prices.
You can also compare all other discounts and offers and save up to 20%! Discounts and offers apply to all passages within the Greek sea borders and most of them are combinable.
If you travel with your child and/or infant, you can opt for the child and/or infant allowance.
- Up to 100% infant rebate (only in Economy Class) can be achieved for infants up to 5 years of age
- Up to 50% child discount of the total price applies to children between 5 and 10 years of age (in all categories and seats)
The discounts are automatically deducted from the total price by entering the resp. data into the online booking engine!