Blue Star Ferries
Book online your Blue Star Ferries and save up to 20%!
Blue Star Ferries have become an “icon” in the Greek marine area and with their Fleet they carry thousands of passengers every year. Blue Star Ferries are characterized by their high-quality service, safety and environmental awareness. The company policy of Blue Star Lines has the purpose of ensuring the continual alignment of the passengers’ satisfaction and environmental protection. Both the management company Blue Star Ferries S.A. and their ships are certified by International Quality Systems according to the ISO 14001, ISO 9001:2000 model, as well as ISM and MARPOL. In 2002 the ships Blue Star 1, Blue Star 2, Blue Star Ithaki and Blue Horizon passed successfully the examination of the American certification body ABS Quality Evaluations by the International consortium American Bureau of Shipping. In 2003 the vessels Blue Star Paros and Blue Star Naxos were added. Moreover, Blue Star Ferries offer their passengers a very high standard regarding Accommodation and passage.
Blue Star Ferries Ferry Ports
Blue Star Ferries connect the ports that are on the Greek mainland and islands fast, reliable and courteously. The Blue Star Ferries timetables include the ports Piraeus, Rafina, Kreta, Syros, Tinos, Mykonos, Paros, Naxos, Amorgos, Astypalea, Chios, Mytilene, Lesvos, Leros, Kalymnos, Kos, Rhodos, Patmos, Nisyros, Symi and Kastelorizo.
Blue Star Ferries Embarkation
For the Blue Star Ferries embarkation passengers and vehicles must check-in at the port offices as follows:
- Passengers at least 1 hour and vehicles at least 2 hours prior to the Blue Star Ferries departure.
In case the above mentioned time frame is not hold, Blue Star Ferries reserve the right to cancel the reservation with 100% cancellation fees.
The Blue Star Ferries embarkation time and regulations are handled by the corresponding port authorities. Drivers must follow the instructions of the Blue Star Ferries crew at the time of embarkation and disembarkation. Occupants of the vehicles are asked to leave the vehicle before it is driven on board of the Blue Star ferry.
Book in Advance your Blue Star Ferries Tickets
Here are some of the most important reasons why you should Book in Advance your Blue Star ferry ticket:
- Blue Star Ferries is a very popular ferry operator whose capacity tends to be booked out very fast!
- If you purchase your Blue Star Ferries tickets locally, the probability of getting no free places is very high!
- Secure the price of your tickets with Blue Star Ferries and be sure that currency fluctuations don’t affect you.
- Plan and book your Blue Star Ferries passage now and not later, thereby ensuring time for your holidays!
- Balance your holiday budget by including the price of your Blue Star Ferries ticket in this month’s credit card statement!